My Mother Ruined My Marriage And Now I'm Stranded. Lady Cries Out

 The presence of a mother is regarded as the most beautiful moment of a person's existence in the collective imagination. However, the disruption generated by a mother in her daughter's marriage should not be dismissed. Despite all odds, many couples learn late in life that welcoming a partner's parent isn't always the greatest option. Despite the fact that she ruined my relationship, I still like my mother. 



I'm a 28-year-old young woman. My marriage to a nice man was going well until my mother showed up and ruined everything. My spouse supported me and refused to allow me to work. It was great to have a mom who cared so much about my well-being. He'd tell me to stay at home and take care of him and our son, but the situation infuriated me in a positive manner. I felt as if I were a child who needed everything to be begged for. 



Because I wasn't working, I wasn't financially self-sufficient. My husband would beg me to cook something and deliver it to him on his way to work (he operates an auto parts store), but I couldn't because I was unemployed. While I was sleeping, he returned home and began cooking. When I arose, he'd wonder why I hadn't cooked. I had a tendency to get carried away, which almost always resulted in a fight. 


I quickly dialed my mother's number, who drove over to my husband's house to pick up my suitcase and accompany me. Because I thought I was entitled to more. My husband has refused to take me back as his wife today, despite my family's forgiveness. I'm in a bad mood right now. I loathe my mother for doing this. She had no legal authority to help me flee my married home in the first place. So, what am I supposed to do now? Please help me. 


Thanks for reading. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I Slept With My Cousin On My Matrimonial Bed, But Am Hopeful My Husband Will Forgive me"

4 Famous Nollywood Actors Who Actually Died But Most People Think They Are Still Alive

My 6-Year-Old Daughter Gave Me a Knife and Told Me to Kill Her Father" Woman Confesse