I caught my parents doing this at night

 My name is Blessing, and I'm 16 years old. I've always lived with my mother. She separated from my dad when I was still a baby, but two years ago they got back together. You might be thinking that I would be jumping around with joy after hearing the news, but no.




My parents getting back together was the worst thing that could've happened to me. I had no idea what it would be like to live with both of them. For instance, I was not used to seeing shows of affection between them. Also, I was not used to living with a man, especially one as disorganized and messy as my father. My girlfriends would always tell me that I should be happy, that I should enjoy m life with them, and I tried. I cooperated, and we managed to understand each other better. At the end of the day they both seemed happy and that's what was important. Also, they gave me plenty of space. Everything was going very well.


Every night after dinner we would have our movie night. I loved watching movies, and my parents suggested we should all watch a movie every night, so we could spend more time together. I thought that was an excellent idea. However, all of a sudden they told me we would no longer have a movie night they had things to do and had no more time for it. At first, I thought that was weird, maybe they were tired of movie night. I guess watching one every night was too much. Over time, my suspicions started increasing. As soon as they finished their dinner, they would both get up and hurry to the attic. Why would they hurry to the attic every night, when there was only old junk in there, It made no sense to me. They would lock themselves in the attic, and no sound came from there. Plus, after I went to bed, they would still be in the attic.


This story repeated itself day after day. Two weeks later I couldn't hold my curiosity any longer. I asked them why are you spending so much time in the attic, what are doing there. They looked at each other and told me they were organizing the attic from the top to bottom. It was very messy and needed organization and cleaning. I offered to help, but they quickly refused, saying that the amount of dust in there could be very bad for my allergies. To be honest, I wasn't buying their explanation, but for a moment I would have to accept it.


The following nights I stayed awake until late at night to see if I heard anything and one night. I did, It was 2 in the morning and I could hear voices. I went closer to my door and to my surprise, I didn't only hear my parents but also other people. Their voices became fainter and fainter until they suddenly stopped. My parents then came downstairs from the attic and went to their room. But who were those people?. I imagine they got out of the house through the fire escape, but what were they hiding to go that far. I needed to go to the attic and find out. The next day, when my parent was distracting, I went to their room and grabbed the key to the attic. I quickly went there, un, locked it and what I saw shocked me.


I saw a lot of tools, two dresses for little girls and a tricycle. Furthermore, I don't remember ever seeing those objects in the house before, so I started to get scared. Not only that, but I was sure they were hiding something from me, and I wanted to find out what it was. When dinner time came, I pretended to be sick to not go downstairs to eat. So while my parents were having dinner, I went to the attic and hid in an old chest. There I would be able to hear what was going on. Then the weight came to an end I heard my parents enter the attic, and soon after the, I heard other three people come in as well. At first, they all greeted each other normally, but then they started to say very strange things. I heard how my father was threatening someone, and then I heard a woman begging for mercy.


Dear God, my parents were hurting someone. I quickly came out of the chest crying and very scared. Please stop, I yelled. Then they all turned their faces to me. They were all in costumes. My mother was open-mouthed and when she saw me crying and shaking she told me that this was all a rehearsal. She explained that she wanted to surprise me by interpreting a scene from the movie The Shining. Also, they were organizing and cleaning up the attic, so it would become my very own space in the house. It was all a gift for me. At that moment I understood everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I Slept With My Cousin On My Matrimonial Bed, But Am Hopeful My Husband Will Forgive me"

4 Famous Nollywood Actors Who Actually Died But Most People Think They Are Still Alive

My 6-Year-Old Daughter Gave Me a Knife and Told Me to Kill Her Father" Woman Confesse